Last night, some regulars at the restaurant gave Eric (for no apparent reason) a big red box tied with a white ribbon, and a little note that read "To Macie". What a surprise, especially because Macie and I have never met this family... I suppose they know just about as much as Eric has told them about Macie.

Maybe I'm a little sappy, but I was in awe by this unsolicited kindness and generosity. Things like this make me want to be a better person! How can I make someone's day today?
4 comments:
That is the sweetest thing! How nice! That dress is beautiful!!!!
She looks BEAUTIFUL in her fancy new dress.
So beautiful to see the girly girl transition. She is vision of sweetness. Love hearing "do good" stories. A real heart warmer!
I love her dress (beautiful!) and her matching doll. What a perfect gift. Don't you love this season. Thinking of others and others thinking of you.
Post a Comment