
Not sure if you can see here, but the poor girl had some crotch issues with this costume. Big elephant wedgie!
One quick trip to Walmart on Saturday morning, and we had plan B. This was the easiest costume ever. It seemed too easy. She was my favorite childhood cartoon character, Jem. Macie loved getting eye shadow. I loved indulging her at first, but this costume was a little too close to reality with teenage years to come... next year, she has to be a puppy dog or something.

We did some afternoon trick or treat at the mall. Funny how Macie's costume resembled the real style of the girls at Juicy and BCBG. Who'd have guessed! This style has come full circle!

Came home, did a quick trip around the block, and then handed out candy. The little authoritarian demanded even the big kids to say "Trick or Treat" before giving them candy.
And now we have WAY too much candy at our house. I've got to get rid of it ASAP before I have my very own big elephant wedgie!
5 comments:
WIth all this candy, I am right on my way to an elephant wedgy!!! I love the Jem costume. Sometimes the best costumes just fall into place. And yes, too weird that the same outfits are now hawt in style. Count me out... well except for a couple pairs of skinny jeans.
Bummer, that elephant was cute but Macie looks awesome as Jem. Breck's bee costume was too small by Halloween as well. It ripped a little bit more every time we put it on her.
Too bad the elephant costume was too small. It is so cute! Costume #2 is great too though. Happy Halloween Macie!
Nothing worse than a wedgie. You are a nice mom to go get a whole new costume. You are so creative. She looks cute!
Cutest costume!!!!! Scary how 80's she looks!
Post a Comment