Thanks to our singer/songwriter babysitter friend Angie, we put our words to a song for Eric. Angie came over with her guitar and just started strumming... she knows how to write songs and we definitely don't! It was really fun! Then, at Angie's house, we recorded to put on itunes. How cool!
I think it's pretty catchy, and Macie loves to sing it. She even has a little dance that goes with it.
I think it's pretty catchy, and Macie loves to sing it. She even has a little dance that goes with it.
Check it out here:
Macie's Father's Day Song
And here is Macie being quite the performer in our little jam session at home:
3 comments:
I bet he loved it. Happy day!!
I think you have the little Taylor : ) She's good!
Still brings a tear to my eye. Happy Father's Day Eric!!! That is the best!
Post a Comment