Saturday, June 4, 2011
Love our girls. Love our boy.
Our boy being Marlin. We are aware of what a good dog we have. LOVE our little guy. He follows the girls around, protects them from the vacuum cleaner. He sleeps near our front window until Eric gets home at night... then he curls up on his little bed in our room. He loves Erics socks (and Eric complains about holes in all his socks), and he loves to get CRAZY when we start kicking the soccer ball around. It wasn't until he was 5 that this LAB started retrieving and playing in water. But now, when he does, we can see complete happiness in his eyes. We LOVE our dog.


Oh, and how about this little get-up that Macie insisted on wearing this afternoon? She has a style that is all her own... and don't even try to talk her out of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
There is something slightly famliar about that outfit. I think I had it back in the sixties during my hippie days!! It is always so heartwarming to see dogs and children and the special bond they have. We all know dog spelled backwards is GOD! Love you guys and cannot wait to see you. Dad and Grace
She does have style! And I love Marlin too. He is the only dog I love.
Post a Comment