Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Date Night

Not for me unfortunately, although I do love date night with Eric.  He is a fantastic date.

When my old boss (or rather, boss of my boss) called and said she had two tickets to Disney on Ice, and would I like them, I responded quickly with a YES!  Turns out, they were front row seats!  And how perfect that Eric got off work just in time to take Macie on a "date".  (Now, when she hears mommy and daddy are going on a date, you know she imagines we're off to see Disney princesses and eat cotton candy!)





Eric made me proud and took plenty of pics.  They came home on sugar highs and Macie is still talking about how she shook Snow White's hand.  Looks like we are going to have to plan an actual trip to Disney World sometime in the future!

No comments: