Also, I am simply not a perfectionist, and if I've learned anything, I've learned that I really need to start following directions (i.e. do not move on to step 3, if step 2 is wobbly, crooked, sloppy, wrong, etc.). or I will get a subpar result.
So, thanks to Pinterest, there are a lot of new supplies at my house, lots of things half painted, lots of light fixtures in our garage that I'm scared to replace myself, lots of bins that need organizing... hmmmm. Where did I go wrong?
Well, I'm happy to say, that I have completed a couple things I have found on Pinterest and I am happy! Wanna see?
I made this Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread. It was amazing. My mom friends wanted the recipe. - ooh ready? BIG image coming right up!

I made this ombre onesie (or rather 5 of them!) and took them to several girls I know about to have a baby girl. It was Super easy, turned out super cute.

I made this wreath. I like it a lot, and it was super cheap.

And then my biggest project to date... fixed Roman shades for our Master Bath. (Don't look too close) They do the trick... we have privacy now, and I love the fabric (Joanns - 50% off!)

So... what's next? Well, I'd love to get some serious organization done, and THEN...
I think a window box in our front window would be super cute. We're considering replacing our kitchen counters with granite and so maybe I would paint our honey oak cabinets white? Oh, and check this out... I am going to spray paint all our gold door knobs Oil Rubbed Bronze. ...
. Oh and these curtains... for our "play room"

and that is all for now!
1 comment:
I love that you are a DIYer. I can't say that I am. Breck would eat that whole loaf of bread I Know it. Yum.
Post a Comment