Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Do you Believe?

With Easter around the corner, a couple questions come to light as far as what one believes.  Especially if you are 5, right?

There's the BIG honker of a question:  Do you believe in Jesus, and Easter?
Then there's that other big question:  Do you believe in the Easter Bunny?

But there is another Belief question I wasn't expecting...

This morning we were running around getting ready to go to school. I said, "Macie, Ms. Nute wants you to bring a milk carton to school this week"

Macie replied, "A Milk Carton, WHY?"

Me:  "Probably because you are going to make something for Easter"

Macie, "Hmmmm... I'm just not so sure I believe in it, Mom"

Me (a little stunned, and getting sad):  "You don't believe in what Macie?  Easter?"

Macie: "Of COURSE I believe in Easter!  I just don't know if I believe in making stuff.  It gets boring sometimes"

So.  what do you believe?  Do you believe in Making Stuff?

No comments: