We wanted to make a quick getaway before we got knee deep in the grind. We tossed around some ideas, maybe the smoky mountains, maybe Destin, and then Eric "accidently" placed a bid for a hotel in our favorite spot - Hilton Head Island. We scored a deal, and there are no refunds, so we just went. Drove 8 hours, and had 3 awesome days of fun in the sun. Hilton Head just seems to be a like a nice little secret to me. Never crowded with tourists, not expensive, and simply beautiful. Honestly, give me 20 minutes, and I will convince you to go. I cannot list the ways we love it. I think this is going to become an annual thing for us. It is a great community, and cars are not even necessary. You can get EVERYWHERE via bike, How cool is that?? We have never paid more than $100 for our nice resort on the beach (thank you Priceline). Not only that, but after having visited 3 times, we found some great spots! We love it for R&R!
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Impromptu trip...
To the Beach!
We wanted to make a quick getaway before we got knee deep in the grind. We tossed around some ideas, maybe the smoky mountains, maybe Destin, and then Eric "accidently" placed a bid for a hotel in our favorite spot - Hilton Head Island. We scored a deal, and there are no refunds, so we just went. Drove 8 hours, and had 3 awesome days of fun in the sun. Hilton Head just seems to be a like a nice little secret to me. Never crowded with tourists, not expensive, and simply beautiful. Honestly, give me 20 minutes, and I will convince you to go. I cannot list the ways we love it. I think this is going to become an annual thing for us. It is a great community, and cars are not even necessary. You can get EVERYWHERE via bike, How cool is that?? We have never paid more than $100 for our nice resort on the beach (thank you Priceline). Not only that, but after having visited 3 times, we found some great spots! We love it for R&R!
We wanted to make a quick getaway before we got knee deep in the grind. We tossed around some ideas, maybe the smoky mountains, maybe Destin, and then Eric "accidently" placed a bid for a hotel in our favorite spot - Hilton Head Island. We scored a deal, and there are no refunds, so we just went. Drove 8 hours, and had 3 awesome days of fun in the sun. Hilton Head just seems to be a like a nice little secret to me. Never crowded with tourists, not expensive, and simply beautiful. Honestly, give me 20 minutes, and I will convince you to go. I cannot list the ways we love it. I think this is going to become an annual thing for us. It is a great community, and cars are not even necessary. You can get EVERYWHERE via bike, How cool is that?? We have never paid more than $100 for our nice resort on the beach (thank you Priceline). Not only that, but after having visited 3 times, we found some great spots! We love it for R&R!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment