Sunday, April 6, 2008

Killin' time!

We had several showings this weekend plus an open house. This motivated me to take Tootse to the vet because I could drop her off for her annual shots instead of having her meow as I drove around town for the day. Lets talk about Tootse for a moment. She is special. The vet called mid-day and said, "Tootsie is being a little aggressive and we had to sedate her." If I've already asked you if you want a cat, you will love our darling Tootse :-)

So, Marlin, Macie and I went to the park. We couldn't ask for a more beautiful weekend. Macie LOVES having Marlin around. Marlin LOVES having Macie's graham crackers around. All in all, it was pretty fun!

Check out the video... This video was taken at 3:11 today. Our open house was supposed to be over at 3, but there were still people there when we pulled up. So... we had to entertain ourselves in the car until we could actually go HOME!.


On another note, our little Miss Macie wants to WALK! I will NOT let her try on her own until we can be with Dada. No way will he miss her first steps. Not if I can help it!

3 comments:

gina marie said...

I love Macie's laugh!!! It makes me smile like nothing else! She does look a bit knackered though...I'll bet you will be happy to have your house sold. Oh, and Tootse...maybe you could accidentally leave her, you know, as a house warming gift. "This is a lovely home, three bedrooms, completed basement and a purrrrfectly fine feline who only needs to be sedated once in a while.

Anonymous said...

It would be cool if you had a counter on your videos to show how many times they were viewed :) I just listened to Macie's laugh over and over! I bet Mark would take Tootse :) He always speaks fondly of her.
:) Jenny

Anonymous said...

Hi Kat... I just love to read your blog... when work sometimes gets to me... I watch a little bit of the Magnficent Martino's and I have an instant smile!!! Thanks for letting me in on your world... especially the videos of macie... LUV IT!!!!! You are going to be so missed in Kansas... hope to see you soon! Andria