Please drop what you are doing and move out here... right now. I cannot stand to be with out you 2 anymore... I need those little arms around my neck and the words da da to start my day... If anyone else is reading this.. please buy our house. I need my family!! I need my girls....
Oh, that comment makes me so sad! Some anonymous person misses his family...poor guy. I wonder how Eric is doing? I love those photos of Macie but they make me sad too...she is growing so fast! We need to get together soon!!!!
2 comments:
Please drop what you are doing and move out here... right now. I cannot stand to be with out you 2 anymore... I need those little arms around my neck and the words da da to start my day... If anyone else is reading this.. please buy our house. I need my family!! I need my girls....
Oh, that comment makes me so sad! Some anonymous person misses his family...poor guy. I wonder how Eric is doing? I love those photos of Macie but they make me sad too...she is growing so fast! We need to get together soon!!!!
Post a Comment