Last night was warm, and Macie slept in shorts. I went to check on her and saw those cute little chunky thighs. She's got her Daddy's thighs.

And her latest pouty face. Its kind of wierd that she makes this face when you say "sleep". She doesn't get upset, she just sticks her lower lip out.

Lastly, this video should demonstrate how we feel about child labor. I'm beginning to think its never to early for the kids to start on chores!
5 comments:
Aaaaaah...I love those pictures and those cute chubby thighs! She is getting SO big...I hate living so far away!!! You can send her here any day...I have a TON of dusting for her:-). Good job, getting her started early. Love to all of you.
Geenie
P.S. Kat, your voice is getting deep again...waz up?
The chubby thighs are delicious. Nora's starting to lose hers. boosob. She still has a pregnant belly. (and speaking of pregnant bellies, is your sister hinting at something?) As for cleaning, my kids love to scrub, dust, mop, and do the dishes. Sure things get a little wet (and sometimes crazy), but I finish up and it's motivation.
Last time my voice was this deep, I was pregnant with Macie!
--UH OH!
Congrats on selling the homestead, and congrats to the new baby!
Post a Comment