So, the annual partner conference was a welcomed weekend to every proprietor in OSI (Outback Steakhouse Inc.). And to feel a little glamorous for a weekend-- well, its nice. Eric absolutely deserves to be treated like royalty for all he has endured over the last year. I was priviledged enough to be his date. It was action packed, thats for sure.
Night #1. After hours at MGM Studios- 1940's Oscar night.
They had a fake paparrazzi... Eric gave fake autographs.
Some Disney characters stuck around. Not pictured are the enormous buffets and free flowing beverage stations that we both went a little crazy for...
The Rock n' Roll Rollar Coaster and the Tower of Doom stayed open. Oh my gosh. Those are both such FUN rides! If I had it my way we would have done both over and over and over.
Night #2. Partner Bash at MGM again. Dinner at Universal. Here is Eric with his new team. Team Tennessee. 
Day #3. Magic Kingdom. Well, lets just say that maybe some day other than a Spring Break day would be nice. We ended up going back early and hanging by the pool.
Night #3. Fantasy of Flight party in an airplane hanger. Did I mention these buffets were ridiculous. I mean, 5 different kinds of cupcakes? Whats a girl to do?
And a mystery concert. We were not expecting Dave Matthews Band. It was worth standing in the rain.
And after it all, I was desparate to get home Macie. It was somewhat of a catch 22. I had to leave my husband again (which, I must say, we had an amazing time together-- a total treat with all the happenings in our life right now), but later, I had to fight the tears when I picked her up. It is so nice to be back home-- er, with Macie. I can't wait to be "home" with Eric AND Macie.
3 comments:
WOW...KAT...You look totally glamorous in that dress!!! What a fun weekend together. Every marriage needs a little TAB...time away from baby. I can't wait to hear more about your weekend!
Hey Katherine!! Man, you look smokin' good!! Sounds like a great trip :) I love that aerosmith roller coaster - how it totally blasts off at the beginning and your tummy doesn't even catch up with you until after the ride is over! I love the photos :)
Jenny
I agree, Smokin' Babe! That trip looks fantastically fun. And it made me realize I (WE) need some TAB right about now.
Post a Comment