Thursday, July 16, 2009

Against my better judgement

I let Macie hold my lipgloss. Before too long, my favorite lipgloss was ALL over her face.
Against my better judgement, I bought Macie her own lipgloss. No 2-year-old needs lipgloss. I get that. Now.

Photo and video editing at www.OneTrueMedia.com
My friend Andria said to me, "Macie is very strong-willed". (Oh I laugh inside - until I kind of cry) Yes, yes she is. Since DAY 1!

On another note - my very favorite Andria surprised me for a very quick visit to Nashville. Andria is famous in her own right - being the Women's Basketball Coach for Kansas State University, she was in town for a quick minute to recruit. We met at the mall, she really twisted my arm into buying several outfits and some sassy shoes, and then we dined on - where else? Carrabba's. It was lovely. She is such an amazing friend.

3 comments:

gina marie said...

How adorable is Macie sitting so nice in her seat with her painted nails, purse and lip gloss! She is such a girl! Too precious. Aunt Gina will buy her her own lip gloss and maybe some eye shadow too. Oh, and I love Andria! She is so pretty.

Katie said...

She is so sweet. Even though she wouldn't share her lip glass. haha. I think our little girls are going to give us a run for our money. Scary. But so cute. Love her!!!

Jackie said...

I love how she mentions a basketball...

she is smart and fashionable!