It looks great! I love Macie's little cart...so stinkin' CUTE! I can tell you right now, the trick will be keeping that dog out of the garden (and rabbits too!). You may want to put up some chicken wire. :)
I LOVE your garden! What a sweet way to spend your time. And it is going to feel SO rewarding to go out there, pick some fresh organic vegetables and make a meal from them!
3 comments:
It looks great! I love Macie's little cart...so stinkin' CUTE!
I can tell you right now, the trick will be keeping that dog out of the garden (and rabbits too!). You may want to put up some chicken wire. :)
I LOVE your garden! What a sweet way to spend your time. And it is going to feel SO rewarding to go out there, pick some fresh organic vegetables and make a meal from them!
Your little landscaper looks like she's help'n out!
Post a Comment