Wednesday, August 26, 2009

imovie

Macie loves this Taylor Swift song. Our radio station plays it all the time, and I think she might finally getting tired of hearing it. Here is my first movie via imovie. It makes fancy things happen really easily. I am such a rookie.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm impressed with your skills...i've had some frustrating days trying to make imovies but WOW look what you did on a first try. Will look forward to more Macie movies :)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!!!! Oh, so many thought here! One, that is too cool! Two, I am so impressed with Macie's singing! Three, that girl is SO much like her mama!!!!

Gina

carrie said...

I love the grand finale.

Katie said...

LOL! That was awesome. I haven't tried imovie yet. Looks good though. Good singing skills Mace! Wish we lived closer. I think you, Macie, Kelly and Leila should plan a trip. I'll pick you guys up in Portland. Wouldn't that be fuN!!!