Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Blaaaaaahg


I have always said, I LOVE the ordinary. I love schedules routines, and when things stay the same. And all is very routine these days!
Unfortunately, that doesn't leave me much to blog about!
But, we are getting another storm tomorrow. Fingers crossed it's a snow-day, but I plan on working from home either way.
Can I just say how much I LOVE working from home? Sweats and slippers, no traffic to deal with, warm lunch that is NOT a lean cuisine. It's the best. My job lets me work from home 1 day every other week. I'd love to work from home every day, but this way is a nice little treat.

We are also crossing our fingers that even though we hope for snow, we do NOT want ice. Why? Because Crampa is driving in from Huntsville for a quick visit. And, my dad, who LOVES a bargain, will be driving a car that, no doubt, is about $2.50 a day and drives on 3 wheels. Just kidding. Kind of. He does love a bargain though. It's endearing. I love that quality in him!

So....sorry for the lack of posts. I want to maintain this blog... it is my obligation to myself. Because I love this blog. It is the best memoir. Online. Digital memoir. We are so in 2010.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

definitely maintain this blog ! :)

gina marie said...

I love even your ordinary every day posts. Just a sweet little glimpse into your life.