Sunday, January 10, 2010

Macie's Prayer

I try to remember to say a prayer with Macie at night when I tuck her in.
Tonight, she wanted to say her own prayer. It was a very random prayer to say the least...

"Dear Jesus, Thank you for my especially necklace. It is very importantant. Thank you for Dora, and I don't have to take a nap, okay? If you be a nice girl you will get a present. See you later. [end of prayer]. Okay Mommy, go do the dishes, okay?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute in her outfit.
I want to hug her. I miss Evelyn's bit belly. She has shot up and lost her big belly.

gina marie said...

She is so sweet! I miss that girl! Luke's prayer is: "Father, Son, Holy Spirit, Amen. Thank you for Hank. Father, Son, Holy Spirit, Amen." Lately he has been adding a thank you for Bolt too. And he does the sign of the cross really fast with just his hands.

Jackie said...

Macie teaches Breck so much through this blog of yours. Breck now writes the letter Q after seeing Macies letter to Santa. It's so cute. And she sings Taylor Swift as well from Macies bath video from way back when. I love Macie's prayer and hope this too rubs off on Breck...will have to work on it with her.