Saturday night we met out late night to go see SafetySuit perform. Now, let me be a little bit of a name dropper here... if you haven't heard of SafetySuit, just wait. You will. My friend Carmen who also is my coworker is the wife of Doug, the lead singer. They had a hit song just a couple months ago called Stay. The video was #1 on VH1's top 20 for what seems like forever. Carmen had the leading role in the video. Have you seen it?
Then, Wednesday, another date that was Eric's Christmas present, was the John Mayer concert. Okay, I should have read the tickets. We left at 5 thinking the concert started at 7. Actually, John Mayer didn't come on until 9, maybe 9:30... and wow, babysitters+dinner+hours worth of drinks= NOT CHEAP. We left early, and missed his public apology for all his wrong-doings of the week. Oh well John, the world will get over it, still, good music.
And then came Thursday, and we didn't want to leave at all.
Quality not Quantity. Eric lives by this with Macie. When he is home with her, (give him till 9am) he is all hers!
I love working upstairs hearing them play below. I hear their running footsteps, and I can only imagine the mess they're making.
This picture was taken the other night when Macie wanted "only Daddy" to read her a story. I went to check on them only to find Eric IN the crib with her. Not sure the thing was made to support 200+ lbs, but oh well! I ended up serving him a Jack & Diet Coke as he sat in her crib reading her stories.
2 comments:
Jack & Diet in the Crib reading Macie stories sounds like the best way to spend an evening...if not out on a date with you:-). Your family is so sweet.
Oh my goodness...I have no comment. All you need to do is know my son and this is natural.
(shaking head).... :)
Post a Comment