
Without a doubt Eric worked tirelessly in 2009.
Out of over 200 restaurants nation-wide, Eric's restaurant was in the top ten for increase in sales and profitability. His location increased sales more than $100k since 2008! I'd say that's enough said as it speaks volumes in the economy we have today.
Additionally, (get this), the restaurant has never had an upward trend in sales in 8 YEARS! Eric took over for it's 9th year, and YES! That's right top 10 increase in sales!
And I couldn't be more proud to announce that as of today, he was named:
PARTNER OF THE YEAR!
YAHOOOOOOO!!!! Congratulations Eric!
6 comments:
OH MY GOSH SON.......I AM SOOOOO VERY PROUD OF YOU...WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!!!!?? I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IT HURTS, NEED TO SEE YOU SOON I HOPE. ALL MY LOVE AND CONGRATS.....YOU SO DESERVE IT AND MORE!!
MOM
KISSES AND HUGS TO MY WONDERFUL DAUGHTER IN LAW AND MY BEAUTIFUL GRAND-DAUGHTER....GRAMMIE MISSES YOU ALL!! :}
WOOOO-HOOOO! Congratulations Eric! I am thrilled your hard work is being recognized!
way to go, Eric!!! Congrats, again!!! Love you guys!
We are so very happy to see you get the recognition you deserve for all your hard work and dedication. We know the sacrifices that had to be made to get to this point in your life! Of course your dad would be proud of you if, you just had a steady job! This goes above and beyond any of his expectations. We had to make a copy of that great photo of you for the family gallery wall in his office. Congrats and love from both of us.(Hmm, wonder where that work ethic came from)?
Wow Eric! We are so proud of you! I saw first hand how dedicated you are to your work. And to top it off, you are a wonderful husband to my daughter and a great dad to Macie. Thanks again for your warm hospitality on a very cold Nashville weekend. We look forward to hearing more good news!
Love, Mario, Lisa and Olivia
WOW! That's AWESOME!!!!!! CONGRATS ERIC!!!
Post a Comment