
If it weren't for Eric, there is a chance Macie would go through her childhood and even enter adulthood without stepping foot in Chuck E Cheese.
Nothing about that place appeals to me...except that I do remember loving it as a child (once in a blue moon, for a birthday party. I think my mom hated it too).
Eric took Macie on a random Tuesday afternoon, and they both had a blast.
Later that night Eric told me about his conversation with Macie over pizza.
Eric:"Macie, don't you love being a kid? Isn't it fun going to Chuck E Cheese?"
Macie "Yeah. But when I grow up, I'm going to go to Costco!"
I guess that's the cool thing adults do. The highlight of adulthood - we go to Costco. I'll need to remind her of this every time she gets excited about a birthday!
2 comments:
Chuck E Cheese...where a kid can be a kid. Costco...where adults and spend lots of money. I haven't taken Luke yet. Maybe when we are in Colorado together we can ALL go! You think Dad would be up for that?
I remember those days.....just like Disney World, the lemonade place ... [.totally forgot the name..help me son. [..Anyway we wore out the carpets we were there so many times.......Wow son you are having the best time of our life!!! I would not trade those hectic, fun challenging, nerve racking times for a million!!! I had a dream about the basketball tournament you were in, in Miami...remember the trouble we got into.....fun times.....I love you soooooo much!!! You are an awesome Daddy....never forget who and what comes first!!!
Love Mom
Post a Comment