For what it's worth I feel I must express how much of an amazing person my wife Katherine is. Katherine is honestly the most giving, helpful, self less, stable, simplest people I have ever known. If you know Katherine, which of course most of you do, (that's the reason why you read this blog), you know that she comes from an incredible family, she has great values, an a spirit so beautiful and strong that it could probably cure most conflicts in the world. I mean, her out look on life is what a lot of people lack. I start my day every morning listening to her and Macie talk and play, sometimes scream and shout, yet it's the only way I would chose to wake up. It's what starts my heart. It's what motivates my mind. Katherine, all the time on this blog highlights things that are going on in Macie's and my life. Well, Katherine is the highlight of my life. Did you know that she is one of the top people in her field at her job. She gets up with Macie every morning, gets her ready for school, makes the house emasculate, drives 40 miutes to work, works, 9 hours, picks up Macie gets her ready for bed all while taking care of our pets and supports me unconditonally while I play with pasta. I never ever once have ever heard her complain. NEVER!! She is simply a saint! This past Sunday we had a party for our daughter. Almost 10 years ago we met at an Outback. That same glow and smile she had about her that night she greeted me at her table was the same smile she had on Sunday greeting all of Macie's friends parents for her party. It was and always has been breath taking. Life is to me watching Kat fill out all of Macie's friends invites.Macie is so lucky to have such an amazing mother.I'm so lucky to have an amazing best friend who happens to be my wife. So what it's worth is a lot. I have and always will do everything and anything for these girls. I may be partner of the year, but Katherine is the wife of a lifetime.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
For what it's worth I feel I must express how much of an amazing person my wife Katherine is. Katherine is honestly the most giving, helpful, self less, stable, simplest people I have ever known. If you know Katherine, which of course most of you do, (that's the reason why you read this blog), you know that she comes from an incredible family, she has great values, an a spirit so beautiful and strong that it could probably cure most conflicts in the world. I mean, her out look on life is what a lot of people lack. I start my day every morning listening to her and Macie talk and play, sometimes scream and shout, yet it's the only way I would chose to wake up. It's what starts my heart. It's what motivates my mind. Katherine, all the time on this blog highlights things that are going on in Macie's and my life. Well, Katherine is the highlight of my life. Did you know that she is one of the top people in her field at her job. She gets up with Macie every morning, gets her ready for school, makes the house emasculate, drives 40 miutes to work, works, 9 hours, picks up Macie gets her ready for bed all while taking care of our pets and supports me unconditonally while I play with pasta. I never ever once have ever heard her complain. NEVER!! She is simply a saint! This past Sunday we had a party for our daughter. Almost 10 years ago we met at an Outback. That same glow and smile she had about her that night she greeted me at her table was the same smile she had on Sunday greeting all of Macie's friends parents for her party. It was and always has been breath taking. Life is to me watching Kat fill out all of Macie's friends invites.Macie is so lucky to have such an amazing mother.I'm so lucky to have an amazing best friend who happens to be my wife. So what it's worth is a lot. I have and always will do everything and anything for these girls. I may be partner of the year, but Katherine is the wife of a lifetime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I still remember when you two met, and how great I thought you were for each other! I am so glad you are both so happy! Miss you lots!
Love, Pumpkins
Ah honey... too sweet!
Bless you for those rose colored lenses! I have to say, that sometimes I wonder if there is an award for the things that I do... because it isn't always so pretty. Just to clear up: RARELY are mornings smooth around here, and often Macie and I are at battle. Because she wants to wear a princess dress, or only eat fruit snacks for breakfast. Oh, and I am the top dog IN MY FIELD at work. Meaning, no one else knows how to do what I do, so not only am I top, I am bottom too!
But baby, your words are so dear, and thank you for always seeing me in your rose colored glasses! Every girl should be so lucky!
Eric, you are a lucky man! Katherine is amazing and you used all the right words to express how incredible she really is.
Katherine,
I totally agree with Eric. Katherine, You are a great person.
I had more fun when you sat next to me at work. This world needs more people like you in it to make it kinder and more fun world.
Eric never, ever forget what a super wife you have. Always put her number 1 and never forget the sweet little things that we all as women appreciate. So proud of you son....how wonderful to have found your soul mate, friend and lover....very rare these days. Always keep you values not matter what!!!
I love you Kat and you are the best!!!
Love and Kisses,
Patsy, Mom and Grammie oh and Puppies galore!!
The SWEETEST! I agree Eric...she is amazing and so are you and that sweet Macie. I love you all!
I agree with you Eric- Katherine is fabulous! I couldn't ask for a better co-worker and friend.
As a group, we Hall's are pretty fond of the whole Martino clan. : )
Post a Comment