This conference is so great because it's the one time we are surrounded by people who live such similar lives! Eric and his buds talk about bottom line, new ideas, profits and losses, yaddy yada ya...The girls talk about visiting the restaurant with the kiddos and dealing with our long weekends without our husbands... and then we promise to see each other more often.
And the parties. Themes, late nights, lots of food, and never an empty glass. More partying crammed in 4 nights than I do all year. Eric did not hold back his dancing moves!
Miami take 2 from my videos on Vimeo.
And back home and back to the grind, Macie enjoyed 5 wonderful days with Mimi (BIG Thanks Mom!). She was on her best behavior...and now acting out a little (lot). I guess it's going to take a minute for us all to get back to the program.
4 comments:
Looks like a blast. Love your hair with the flower, black dress and painful heels.
That looks like SO much fun!!! Kat, you are absolutetly gorgeous! And Eric looks great in that white jacket. You guys are one hot couple!!! Perfect Miami! Can I join you next year?!?!
I'm dreaming of being on your vacation while I sit here on Saturday in yet another Colorado Spring snowstorm. Agree with your sis....you guys look great.
Seriously, that looks like FUN!!! I agree, you are HOT (love your hair long) as is your hubby!!! Congrats again.
~Katie
Post a Comment