Yeh!...Oh my gosh we have so much to talk about...I hope you are feeling ok. November is a great time to have a baby. I am so happy for you guys. I bet Macie will be so excited and such a helper.
having a new addition...WONDERFUL!!! Macie's reaction.......PRICELESS.......I am so excited for you and me too.....Grammie again!!!! whoooooo hoooooooo
Happy, excited, thrilled,elated, joyous and gleeful, every possible positive emotion is what we are feeling for all of you. Just so blessed to be a small part of this wonderful time of your lives. Love you guys, Dad and Grace
How on earth did I miss this post?! Jessie was checking out your blog and read it out loud. BIG NEWS!!! I had no idea. Congratulations to ALL of you! That is SO wonderful!!! Can't wait to hear more throughout the next few months!
8 comments:
Yeh!...Oh my gosh we have so much to talk about...I hope you are feeling ok. November is a great time to have a baby. I am so happy for you guys. I bet Macie will be so excited and such a helper.
Congratulations. How fun! We hope you are feeling alright and aren't too tired! Sounds like Macie is going to be a GREAT big sister!
love this picture!! Hope you are feeling good still!?!?
So exciting!!!! Congratulations blog friend:)
having a new addition...WONDERFUL!!! Macie's reaction.......PRICELESS.......I am so excited for you and me too.....Grammie again!!!! whoooooo hoooooooo
YIPPEEEEE! I can't wait!!!!
Happy, excited, thrilled,elated, joyous and gleeful, every possible positive emotion is what we are feeling for all of you. Just so blessed to be a small part of this wonderful time of your lives. Love you guys, Dad and Grace
How on earth did I miss this post?! Jessie was checking out your blog and read it out loud. BIG NEWS!!! I had no idea. Congratulations to ALL of you! That is SO wonderful!!! Can't wait to hear more throughout the next few months!
Post a Comment