I like standing next to cookies, too Macie! And sometimes, when my husband leaves the room, I pop a little bite into my mouth. Just a little one won't hurt. Aunt Gina will let you actually the eat cookies when you come to her house.
this is too funny! Will power, baby!!! Super jealous Julie gets to meet up with you and your family!!!
Katie, I SO WISH you were coming with Whoolee.. I can't wait to see her...and I miss you both!
Macie - sneak a cookie behind your back for Jackie and Breck and yourself of course :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I like standing next to cookies, too Macie! And sometimes, when my husband leaves the room, I pop a little bite into my mouth. Just a little one won't hurt. Aunt Gina will let you actually the eat cookies when you come to her house.
this is too funny! Will power, baby!!!
Super jealous Julie gets to meet up with you and your family!!!
Katie, I SO WISH you were coming with Whoolee.. I can't wait to see her...and I miss you both!
Macie - sneak a cookie behind your back for Jackie and Breck and yourself of course :)
Post a Comment