Marlin has been caught!
Marlin is like the Eddy Haskel of dogs. The sweetest, most well-behaved dog... BUT, when nobody is looking...he's BAD. He is not allowed on furniture and never jumps up on anything. But, if we leave a loaf of bread on the counter, we always come home to an EMPTY bread wrapper in the living room floor. I lost 3 loaves of bread in ONE week, and I was MAD. Bread isn't 10 cents anymore, buddy!
I wanted to see this first hand... so I decided to set him up - with a hidden camera. Worked like a charm!
BTW- Be sure to listen to the sounds when there is no one on camera. Macie and I pretended to leave the house (we even got in the car and moved it). You can hear Marlin run to the window to watch us leave...then when it was safe, well, you'll see the rest!)
This video will be used for Macie's teenage years...you can't pull anything past me!
P.S. There's a about 45 seconds of downtime (which seems like forever), so if you want to get right to it, go to the 2:17 marker.
4 comments:
Hahaha!!!! Jay and I were cracking up when he jumped on the counter. I personally laughed when you were so determined to bust him and started marching in but go distracted by that pretty tomato. You are so funny!
Haha.. soo funny. I love how ashamed Marlin looks at the end :(
this had Travis and I laughing out loud! And Breck has been saying "BUSTED" all day.
you look great by the way...
Post a Comment