Macie had her 3 yr check up today. She is 95 percentile for height and weight. BUT Doctor says do not be concerned...because last year she was 97%. See! She is thinning out! Plus, I love her chub.
Our pediatrician is awesome. She said to Macie that at her 4 year check up, she will want to know more about Macie's responsibilities around the house, AND, we will talk about Strangers too. She followed with a question to Macie:
Dr. R: "Macie, what do you do if you get lost from your Mommy & Daddy when you're at the store?"
Macie: "If I lose my Mommy and Daddy at the store, I will just buy a new Mommy and Daddy"
Greaaaaaat. Looks like we have some work to do before her 4 yr. appointment!
2 comments:
Great problem solving skill Macie.....lol. Grammie loves you!!! Oh my I can't stop laughing!!!
Hahaha!!! She is so funny! So smart too...and I also LOVE her chub! You were chubby when you were growing up and now look at you...HOTTIE!!!
Post a Comment