Friday, July 9, 2010

Think Pink!

Our 20 week ultra sound revealed a healthy baby GIRL!
Time to start brainstorming names! Ideas? We had about 5 boy names on our short list, but no names for girls.
When I told Macie she was going to have a baby sister, she said, "I know. Her name is Sasha"
So wise!

On another note, our retriever mutt Marlin has decided to embrace his ancestral instincts. Only 5 years of being scared of water, the Tennessee heat must have snapped the fear out of his system. This week he happily jumped into water and began to swim. Wow! I guess it's nice living so close to the river... (when it's not flooding of course!)




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, another princess to spoil!!! Of course, the best news is that she is healthy. We are so happy for you. You now have the anticipation of,who is she going to look like? She can't lose having two great looking parents. Got a chuckle out of Macies comment! Love you guys, Grace and Dad

gina marie said...

GIRL!!!! I am so excited! Okay...names....hmmmmm....
GINA

Sarah said...

oh you could have fun with this one....Stacie, Myra, Maude, Margaret, Polly, Juliette, Nella, Lucia...oh and Sarah is also a great name!

Jackie said...

awwww sisters...so fun.
? Reese :)

Katie said...

I told Julie, "It's a girl!" she almost started crying. We are beyond ecstatic for you and your family. Okay, names...
Do you want to stick with the double M's? Maggie, Marlo, Maya, Mia, Madison, Merit, Maila
OR
Lydia, Hollyn, Emerson, Stella, I love Reese and Sara too!
or go to http://www.momswhothink.com/baby-names/unique-baby-names.html to see baby names for future country stars, for future achievers, for future... too funny.

gina marie said...

Mallory? I met a Mallory yesterday. Cute girl...loved her name.

Katherine said...

Great name suggestions! I am so glad you all read my blog!

Here are some of my finalists:
Myra
Reese
Emerson

Some other's I have heard and like:
Finley
Drew

It's a lot of pressure picking a name... we will see!

Carrie said...

Congrats! What fun you and your girls can have when they get older getting pedicures together, shopping, and going out to lunch.
There is a cute little girl at Evelyn's school named Esa.

Megangeb said...

Macie and Mollie :)