#1: I found this little project, and happened to have everything I would need on hand. It was super easy, super quick, and I think it's cute.
#2 Then while at Costco, I saw this flusher thing that boasted SAVE $100 a year...decrease water usage in your flush. It also said it was as easy as installing a light bulb. I can to that! It was pretty easy and quick. And look how fancy. Two buttons! Found this mirror for $3 at Goodwill. I still need to decide where on the wall it's going, but a little spray paint made it pretty in pink.
After looking at the link I didn't see that it mentioned this but i used mod podge on the letters. It gave them a bit of gloss and I am hoping protects the paper!
4 comments:
Martha Stewart MOVE over...Oprah too!
Love the letters.... I did the same for Caroline... her name was too long so it took too long:)
After looking at the link I didn't see that it mentioned this but i used mod podge on the letters. It gave them a bit of gloss and I am hoping protects the paper!
Ive never used modge podge before, but always wanted to! I'll do that! Thanks for the tip.
Post a Comment