Friday, August 13, 2010

To the Fair!

The Williamson County Fair was here for about a week. And while it's been HOT out here, we went on a nice over cast evening.

Eric was happy to see the Fair offers healthy food. Like fried oreos and fried Twinkies. Because a twinkie by itself just doesn't suffice :)

The farm exhibit was very educational! Macie had to do farmers work and then sell her crops for money. At the end of the exhibit, she used her "money" to buy a chocolate milk.
From one pregnant mama to another - I felt for the pig that gave birth to 14 piglets (!) all while being part of an "exhibit". BUT, I have to say, those piglets were CUTE!
Ah MAN! 1 inch shy of being able to ride the farris wheel.
The slide was a hit.
And this was their favorite ride...Macie felt THRILL for the first time on this ride. Fun!
The smells and the sounds brought lots of nostalgia. Macie had a BLAST. I can't wait for the day she sees Disney!

No comments: