My work office is moving closer to my house. Smiles.
Macie started and loves her new school. HAPPY DAY.
Eric's new basketball team is undefeated. (The last one was, well, defeated) :(.
I'm taking a one month hiatus from my every room re-do project. Nesting energy has plateaued.
We're entering my 3rd trimester. AGH!
Crib is up, newborn clothes are washed. CRAZY.
We have new next door neighbors. And they talk to us.
I've contemplated my return to work after baby, worked with my boss, and have found the perfect solution. PART TIME - AH YEAH!
We have FINALLY agreed on a name for our new baby girl. Oh, but we're not telling :)
Lastly - Macie's FAVORITE headband broke, she cried, and Mimi sent a replacement via priority mail. PHEW! That was one change, no one in this house was willing to accept. If Macie aint happy, aint NOBODY happy!
ALL IS GOOD in our neighborhood!
5 comments:
Good things!!! You have a beautiful life! I can't believe you are in your third trimester! That was a close one with the head band!
ooh I can't wait to hear your little girls name.
part time will be great!
You will LOVE working part-time! So happy for you!
Part time was the best thing I ever did. It was the balance I needed to remember I love my job and love being a mom!
Good luck on the 3rd trimester!
Yay for part time -I am so thankful I'm not losing my work spouse!
Post a Comment