I get a daily email organization tip from Martha. Many of the pointers are downright ridiculous, but yesterday she gave tips on an ORGANIZED car emergency kit. I realized that neither of our cars had an emergency kit, and my trunk definitely needed some organization...
It was kind of fun collecting all the *goodies*. I'm truly hoping neither of us will ever need it, except maybe a sweatshirt during a tailgate!
Here's what we have:
Flat Repair Kit
Flashlight
Screwdriver
Flares
Jumper cables
Duct Tape
First Aid Kit
Paper towels
Sweatshirts
Blanket
Granola Bars
Bottled Waters
...okay... this is probably the most boring post ever. Sorry, you will never get the 45 seconds back that you took to read this, ah well...maybe it will inspire someone to assemble their own organized car emergency kit!
2 comments:
Our recent hurricane in New England prompted us to get a first aid kit and create an emergency kit.
Would you be surprised to know that my car has an emergency kit? It doesn't have food...or clothes. But it does have an axe. Martha neglected to tell you that you never know when you might need an axe...oh, and a shovel. (Where exactly does Nick think I go?!?!)
Post a Comment