Except, it was a gorgeous day. And it was free.
Love our botanical gardens! We were full and happy because we just finished lunch at Carrabba's.
Speaking of Carrabba's... our Sunday Lunch hiatus is OVER! Finley is actually a joy to dine with (no joke!). So, we are resuming our Sunday rituals of eating at Carrabba's for lunch. WHAT A TREAT. Can you believe that after 8 years of literally (figuratively) being married to the business, I am not at all sick of the food. I crave it even still. The flavors, oh my. Right now I'm on a Chicken Spedini & Minestrone soup kick. A-MAZING. Macie still loves her pasta and peas, and Finley loves it too.
So, our belly's were full, and the temps were perfect, and the trains were out -- including (boring) Thomas! It was a good day.
Isn't there a rapper who says, "Today was a Good Day"...
Well, it was.
Anything that somewhat resembles a stage...requires a dance.
Finley makes a fine audience for Macie.
Looks like they're talking about the weather or something...
Finally, Macie got to "touch" a train.
I think Macie is a budding photographer!
This is her statue pose. She doesn't think anyone will even know she's real.
Sweet Finley. You are the bees knees. (is that what they say?)
You are too Mace.
Run! Run! Run! So you will Sleep Sleep Sleep when we get home.
Blessed to have two girls.

2 comments:
What a fun outing!!! And what a gorgeous day!
Breck does the statue thing too. So fun. Days to treasure.
Now I'm craving Carrabbas! yum
Post a Comment