Anyway, I just learned that Miss Macie should not only drink from a sippy cup. I should allow her to drink from a regular cup also. Oh! News to me! Ok... so, I decided to give it a try--fully expecting Macie to throw the cup like she does her bottle.
I was pleasantly surprised! She knew exactly what to do! Water did, however, end up everywhere, because once her thirst was quenched...it was time to play.


Also, my little girl is recovering from a bug... all is better except for a lingering cough. Sick babies are obviously not fun. The only enjoyment I get out of it is that she wants to be held and cuddled 24/7, and I love that. Last month she had her first fever. I remember taking her temperature and totally losing my cool when I read 103.5. Eric and I were borderline freaking out. Only to hear the doctor say, "Call back if it reaches 105" WHAT?! Ok, I'm no pediatrician (wish I was), but that sounds extremely high.
Turns out these little boogers are tougher than we thought. Eitherway, seeing her little helpless eyes enduring through it all... its hard and it breaks my heart.
Anyway, I spent 2 days home from work, and she stayed in her pj's all day.
1 comment:
"I think a horrible way to die would be by drowning.
...but I think it would be a little bit LESS horrible, if right BEFORE you drowned, you were super thirsty".
--Demitry Martin
Cute photos, Kat! You should have rented that book at the library, I hear that you can return it with your baby and they will let you check it out again with someone else's newborn!
Post a Comment