We love bathtime in this house. Every single one of us. Even Tootse sits at the side of the tub and watches. I love watching Macie splashing and totally entertaining herself with bubbles and splats... while also staying contained to a smaller space. She catches a glimpse of her reflection in the faucet and giggles. I think this is a time where I reflect about my current role as "Mom" the most. I am enamored by her tiny fingers and toes, and that toosh. And those long eyelashes that clump together from the water. And then to wrap up that tiny body in a big bath towel and capture even more giggles in the mirror... What a priceless joy.

4 comments:
It is priceless! Savor every moment.
oh I love it!!!! Kat your adorable too!!!!
Love Grammie and Toto
Awwwwww(high)wwwwwww(low)wwwwwwww(high!)
These pictures are so cute. And I am so impressed with your new graphic box title thingy. Way to go!!!
Post a Comment