Do you like the new look? Really, its not cause I'm techy or savvy in any sort of blogging way... but I know people (thx amy!)
Also, when the babe is sleeping on my chest and I am arms reach from the computer... things get done because I don't want to put her down, and also because I have a free hand and time.
I am impressed with Macie's repetoire of new words. She is soaking in the vocabulary these days. She knows:
Dad: "Dada!"
Dadda Did It (and usually he did): "Dada did it!"
Dog: "Do-do"
A cow says: "Moooo! (minus the M)" (Auntie Nicole taught this!)
A bee says: "Bzzzzzzz" (with finger acting like a bee)
Be Nice: "Niiiiice (minus the N, as she softly pets your face)
Roll it up/The wheels on the bus go round and round: "ROOOOOO" as she rolls her hands
Hi: "Hi" with a wave
So big: no words, just motions :-)
Cat: "KAAAAAAA!"
Maybe I'll be able to catch it all on video... but for now, its a MOO or "OOOOH"
p.s. I need to learn not to talk so much on these videos. Thankfully, my voice has gone back to normal since being pregnant. I don't have my man voice anymore :)
Moo from my videos on Vimeo.
1 comment:
She is so smart! And cute...I miss her.
Love, Aunt Gina
Post a Comment