
I hope you all had a fun night of New Years parties...
Macie and I partied hardy... in fact, she stayed up until 8pm! And I went to bed shortly after her.
I figured being up at the crack of dawn was just as good as staying up late.
Eric had a late night of inventory at the restaurant. I think he is so tired, he's seeing double, but last nights numbers have shown that hard work pays off. Stay tuned for more details...
2007 was really good to our family. We can only hope 2008 will be just as good, or even better. 2007 was a year of new beginnings, hard work, and one big bundle of joy that has kept us smiling day in and day out. Its so nice to look back at the year and see so many blessings!
So... New Years Resolutions?? Anyone? All of you bloggers, I hope to read yours shortly.
2008 will hopefully have me:
-- in a better routine. I think I can fit more into my days (this includes consistant work-outs, staying on top of laundry, and staying organized)
-- doing something for my own self-improvement. I've already signed up for 2 sewing classes. The first one is called "Get to know your Sewing Machine" I guess because my sewing machine and myself got off on the wrong foot.
-- giving more, donating more.
Thats all. I know its pretty boring. I felt especially boring after comparing resolutions with my brother Mark. His are quite a bit more extravagant than mine. Oh well-- he's not a mom, so there. Eric has some exciting goals for 2008-- but I'm going to let him share those...
3 comments:
I think you have perfect New Year's Resolutions!!! And a perfect sweet family. Happy New Year.
Oh, I think you forgot one...get new brother or sister for Macie:-)
i like your sisters resolution!!!! yours are good too.
Post a Comment