I can't believe it... one month away from her big day! B-day invite coming soon...
Anyone up for a party? Out-of-towners welcome!
I want her to stay a baby, but we have more fun as each day passes. I'm amazed at her communicating skills. Its so fun. I think she knows approximately 6 signs, but we see "More" the most.
Right now she is sleeping... going on 3 hours for her nap. I want to wake her up and play! She might just stay asleep for the night, but when Eric gets home from his long night shift, we'll wake her up for some late night play and a snack. Its a treat for Eric, and I'm sure its a treat for Macie too. Eric also said he would take her in the morning, meaning I get to sleep in. Yey!
2 comments:
I remember being ansy to wake up the baby from a nap, so I could play with him/her. Gosh, that hasn't happened in awhile.
Can't believe your baby is approaching her first year. And a first mommy year for you too!
Happy 11 Months Birthday Macie! We love you!!!
xox, Aunt Gina, Uncle Nick, Jay and Luke
Post a Comment