It has felt like the never ending winter road of colds. Poor baby, but I must say she had dealt with this last round like an old pro. After all, she made bubbles!
Have you heard of S.A.D.? Seasonal Affective Disorder? Well, I think my vitamin D (or is it E?) is running low... and I am needing some sunshine! I am looking forward to Spring! Aren't you?
My very good friend Brooke is getting married. Two weeks later, her husband will be leaving for Afghanistan. For 15 months. And in September, she will be having a baby. She is bracing herself for a whirlwind of emotion, but seriously, what a strong girl. So, who am I to talk about S.A.D.? What a wimp I am! Say a prayer for her husband please, and for Brooke as well. Anyway, she is very admirable... I am amazed at her strength, and I hope I can give her all she needs in a friend while he is away.
On a lighter note...
Jokes.
Here are a few jokes that I love to tell. Eric knows that I have had one too many drinks when these jokes enter conversations. I think it may embarrass him just a little... But seriously, they are quite hilarious, and I get laughs every time (So there, Eric!).
1)What did 0 (zero) say to 8?
Nice belt
2)How do you catch a unique rabbit?
Unique up on it
(are you laughing?)
3)How do you catch a tame rabbit?
Tame way. Unique up on it.
(oh my gosh, you are totally laughing)
So there S.A.D. You don't have me. These jokes will keep S.A.D. at bay.
And a picture... because this is Macie's blog. Most people visit to see Macie, and not for my ramblings.

p.s. Macie is posing like she is at Olan Mills, but she never says cheese!
5 comments:
Thank you for the S.A.D. relief. You are funny. Always have been. Always will be. Love you!
There's that cute sideways smile. I LOVE it!
I can't believe I have lived this long and never heard the 8-belt joke. Ha ha! That's a good one.
Hahaha...she is totally posing like at Olan Mills!!! Oh, she is so cute! I will pray for Brooke and her husband...I have been there and done that and it is hard. Kat...you totally beat SAD!!! Way to go! Who needs prozac when you have yokes like that? You should call Dr. Drew at celebrity re-hab.
by the way...that was a REALLY random post...from snot bubbles to a deployment to SAD to lame jokes to Olan Mills...WOW!!! You really need to get out!
Gina-- you think???
Who needs therapy when you have a blog!
Post a Comment