Thursday, February 14, 2008

A date with Macie

Me? Pretty? Stop It! REALLY?
I have food on my chin? Where?Uh, I'm going to go powder my nose....
Its a good thing you're just my mom... anyone else would have to answer to my dad. That's not going to be pretty.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

SOoooo funny! Especially the, "I have food on my face? Where?" She is such a cutie and so dang smart. I've never met an eleven month old who could say "brush" AND knew how to use it. She's such a girl!

Anonymous said...

oh my Macie

what a big beautiful girl you are getting to be! so very smart! grammie misses and loves you very much!!!

kisses and hugs
happy birthday saturday!!!

gina marie said...

Macie, is your mom embarrassing you? Showing photos of you with food on your face and videos of your bed-head? You can tell Aunt Gina all about it. Remind me to tell you the time your mom was in the ocean with a big booger on her FOREHEAD! She was pretty certain it wasn't hers!