
Ewe. I don't remember the other eight teeth causing such a fuss. Poor girl is poppin some molars. One minute she is crazy happy, and the next she is --not so happy. We try to only take pictures of the happy times.
Happy Super Week. The Super Bowl was so exciting. Thank you Eric for opening my eyes to the world of football. I never really got it until I married Eric. I will probably never understand the love for football completely (or why we had to get a fancy schmancy tv to watch it), but last night was really pretty cool. And I almost always root for the underdog.

3 comments:
I am the same as you.. I never understood Football until I got married too. Poor little Macie with her teeth. ouch!
Macie looks so cute with her hair in a bow...and without a bow too. Molars stink. Who needs them anyway? Oh, I guess we all do...
Hugs and kisses, Aunt Geenie
I'm all about the new bow "do"...she is looking so grown up!
Post a Comment