Bright and early we had a showing scheduled. Our realtor said its best if the potential buyer doesn't know we have pets. Marlin had to go to the doggie resort for the week anyway, so we all piled in the car. Even Tootse. Macie loved it, Marlin thought we were going to the park, and Tootse was just irate. Fun stuff!
The hour couldn't go by fast enough, only to find that our showing never happened. So, we get to try it again for 3 hours this afternoon. Marlin is at his kennel (we call it a resort- kind of like Disney World for Dogs, but really, it's not even close).



3 comments:
Oh, what a morning! But I can see that you still have a smile on your face. You have such a great attitude! Your nine-hour journey together will be one you will never forget. I can't wait to see Macie bright and early tomorrow.
haha. I know that challenge. Minus the cat but add another kid with a big carseat. Good luck. It will be over before you know it. At least that's what I continue telling myself. Also, I have said "April showers bring May flowers" the entire month of March!
Oh, man! That's hilarious, Katherine :D You're one heck of a trooper. I'm thinking of you Martinos!
Jenny
Post a Comment