Saturday, May 31, 2008

Nice in Nashville

I think we like this city! I was fortunate enough to get a week with my friend Brooke before she moved back to Kansas City. She showed me the local dog park, a good church, the nearest YMCA, and several restaurants. Exactly what a new person needs when they move to a new place. She has since left, and now we are forced to explore on our own. Gina's blog (Quella Persona) inspired me to find a new jogging trail-- one that will inspire me to actually get my hiney out in the morning. To my quick surprise, Macie, Marlin and I found our own beautiful jog through unknown territory. Lots of joggers, hikers, walkers, dogs... I am so excited!
So, Country Music Marathon is next April. Are ya'll training yet?




2 comments:

Amy said...

What a good boy Marlin is. Just sitting there nicely. Glad you are loving Nashville so far.

gina marie said...

I can't wait to come out and jog with you! It looks like Marlin will benefit from this new routine too...he looks a bit tuckered out there! Macie looks adorable and so big on that bench! I miss you guys!!! Marlin too...but not Tootse.