Its been a whirlwind, and it isn't over yet. Our stuff arrives here tomorrow, and we shall unpack. The drive out here was actually just fine. Animals were drugged, and Macie was on her best behavior.
Nashville is sweet. Gorgeous, and I am having a good time exploring the place. Once we get settled, I will share more. For now, here are some re-caps.
P.S. We miss you all!
5 comments:
Hey Martinos! We are thinking of you guys :) your blog always gets sand in my eyes. Happy sand that is :) Super excited for you all - and that girl of yours is so dang cute! - Jenny
Macie just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!!! I just want to grap those sweet chubby cheeks and give her a big kiss! Glad you are settling in in Nashville.
oh, I think I got it. Walking? Your sister is right, every new picture shows Macie cuter and cuter. What a sweet girl! Can't wait for my next trip to Nashville (which won't be very soon).
You need to contact your old team. .
Signed,
SLC
Macie's walking!!! You GO GIRL!!!! How I miss that cute face, those chubby little legs, and that "bed head" hairdo. There's this big hole in my heart that can't quite be filled. Miss you a ton but so happy that your family is together again.
Post a Comment