Saturday, May 3, 2008

Patsy, look how your baby has grown!


Lets hope the new owners love our little Japanese Maple

9 comments:

gina marie said...

Ooooh, I would be tempted to dig that cute little tree up and take it with me. But, I guess since you were thinking of giving away your sewing machine you probably don't want to haul a tree out there either.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Gina...I agree, they should take the tree with them. I love that tree and was so looking forward to sitting under it....in about 20 years.lol Seriously that is really a beautiful tree and can still be taken up and transplanted...hint, hint!!!


love Grammie

Macie Days said...

Gina, what are you talking about? I would never give away the sewing machine. It is a treasured gift, I want to keep it forever and learn how to sew.

Grammie, its going to be hard to keep that precious tree alive when we're in an apartment :-(

Anonymous said...

First off, Katherine you better not give away your sewing maching you wanted that thing sew bad, and there are a lot more superhero pillows I still want. Mom, we will take the dam tree with us. I will put it on my roof of my restaraunt, that way you can always look over me and make sure Mexicans are not stealing my steaks out of my store. Anyway See you soon. Back to work!!

Anonymous said...

ok eric vincent....nobody likes a smart ass!!!!! how am i going to sit under the tree if its on the roof.....don't answer that child of mine. kat keep the sewing machine so i can sew eric's mouth shut.......lol. just kidding. put the tree on the roof...i will figure it out in a few years. eric it's not a damm tree......it's grammies tree.

love you all so much and can't wait to ee you all

grammie

Macie Days said...

you go grammie!

gina marie said...

oooops...sorry about the sewing machine kat. Eric, I was mistaken, Katherine LOVES the sewing machine. I misunderstood her, it's the STOWING machine she was thinking of selling. My bad. I think you'd better take that tree with you though. I want to sit under it too some day with Grammie.

gina marie said...

Katherine, I want you to sew me a superhero pillow too! Go Powder Puff Girls!!!!

Macie Days said...

Yes, I was going to sell the stowing machine. Seriously, who needs a stowing machine anyway?