Saturday, August 9, 2008

Eric and Michael Phelps

What could they possibly have in common?
Both had me waiting, staring aimlessly at the tv for an hour today, only to see seconds worth of action.
But isn't this exciting? (And worth my wait ...) Eric made his television debut for Nashville's most watched news network.
Good job Eric! I bootlegged this just for you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH NO THEY SPELLED YOUR NAME WRONG.....I'M CALLING THE STATION!!!!! MY SON IS A CELEB!!!!!!! I'M SO VERY PROUD OF YOU!!!!

LOVE YOUR MOM

Katie said...

that's awesome. way to go eric, helping out the community trap shoot! seriously though, he is looking good.

gina marie said...

WOW Eric IS famous! Look what happens when you move to Nashville! That is very cool.

Unknown said...

That's great that Eric is doing stuff for charity, but did you know that Carly Simon donated $50,000 to charity?

Hahaha just kidding, way to go Eric, you are right up there with Carly Simon! I personally think you are way better than Carly Simon!