But that is about all we will miss about this apartment.
I am going bananas.
I can't wait to have counter space in the kitchen, a garage, a mailbox and trash that is less than .5 mile away. A back yard, a driveway, and SPACE from these fast-driving, loud college kids that occupy 95% of this complex (when did I get so old?).
We are counting down the days.
4 comments:
those are beautiful, but Carly Simon is still more creative than you.
Hahahahhaha! Just kidding Kat. You are more talented than Carly Simon and I am not just saying that to avoid the Eric Martino beat down!
When's the closing date? Did I miss it? Pretty view :)
What a beautiful sunset! I'll bet that the view will be even better from your own house! Even if it is just a view of the back fence:-). If you are old, what does that make me? And what does that song mean anyway..."Your so vain, I'll bet you think this song is about you..." Of course it is about you. Weird. I don't get it.
And, NO, I am NOT drunk!!! Mark!
Post a Comment