



I just realized yesterday that I haven't posted pictures of Eric's new love. It's a love/hate sort of love really, but absolutely something to be proud of. I wish I had a picture of this restaurant when Eric first took over. It wasn't pretty. Overgrown landscaping, and the inside was just icky. Eric has put his own sweat and tears into this place, and she's so pretty now! He re-landscaped the roof, and planted fresh herbs and roma tomatoes in the front. (Yesterday, I caught a patron stealing some of the basil, but Eric wasn't mad. He said that's what it's there for.duh.).
I love visiting Eric here. Why? Because while he's doing his thing or attending to some sort of emergency, Macie and I stroll into the mall. My latest philosophy is that if Eric is working hard (earning money), then it's only right for Macie and I to shop and make his work "worth it" ;-).
3 comments:
UMMMMMMM I DON'T THINK I SEE THE CHINESE RED MAPLE TREE UP THER SON!!!!! ANYONE ELSE SEE IT????
OPPS......DID YOU FORGET TO BRING IT...SHAME IF YOU DID.
LOPVE U MOM
PS LOOKS REALLY GREAT SON BUT WOULD BE BETTER WITH THE TREE!!!
great job! that roof is impressive. is there seating up there? man, we have a long ways to go before i reach my landscape vision...
It is pretty! And Eric should be proud! And you should shop! And people should take the basil. And where is that tree...that Japanese maple would be gorgeous there...somewhere.
Post a Comment