Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Not so cuddly


I mean, why wouldn't Macie just love this psyochotic looking frog? I just don't understand why she doesn't want to cuddle with the thing. She avoids it and tip-toes around it with caution. But her dad won it at Dave and Busters and he is so darn proud of his win. I don't know what we are going to do.

4 comments:

Katie said...

omigosh thats funny. i might have to agree with macie though. that thing is a little psycho looking.

Amy said...

Our pug, Princess would be terrified of that thing.

gina marie said...

That looks like one of those frogs that if you lick it, it gives you halucinations. Whatever you do, don't lick it!

Colleen said...

LAUGHING SO HARD! That thing is a bit creepy looking if not hysterical.

Dana once won a HUGE Polar Bear at an amusement park. It was kinda' cute but way too big. I mean, it was like life size and took up so much space in the kids' room. He was so proud of his "trophy" that I couldn't get rid of it. As the kids got older, they sort of abused it (running and JUMPING into it) and the stuffing started coming out. I was so glad! I finally had an excuse to chuck it.

I feel your pain; it's a true dilemma.