I love it when blogs teach me something I never knew. Unfortunately, I don't know what I know that you do not know, but...
If you want to know how to do something, and you don't know how... go to http://www.wikihow.com/
An old coworker shared this site with me, and it has been a problem solver in many things for me. Most recently it has aided me in organizing my kitchen cabinets. (that's always been a struggle for me... I have no concept of feng shui when it comes to kitchen organization-- so I got it here: http://www.wikihow.com/Organize-a-Kitchen).

4 comments:
oh my goodness!!! way to go, macie, you're such a big girl!!! and so cute on the counter. nora loves it up there too, but i'm always a little nervous she's too comfortable up there.
I saw this pic of Macie and thought "gosh she is looking like a little kid...you know definitely into the toddler phase and out of the baby phase." So cute.
Thanks for the "how to" tip.
organized kitchen and no binky...congratulations! I should look up "how to get your toddler to stop sucking his two fingers"...those are harder to lose.
and Luke would never sit nicely on the counter. he would immediately want to walk up there and then jump off.
Post a Comment