absolutely adorable! That is one of those videos you will watch years from now and cry. I love her little voice! I wish Luke would sit that still so I could talk to him and video tape him talking to me.
Oh my gosh, Breck is gonna love this video...She'll be up soon to see it. I love how Macie says her friends names. SOOOO cute. Wait til she says 'I love you'...just melts ya.
3 comments:
absolutely adorable! That is one of those videos you will watch years from now and cry. I love her little voice! I wish Luke would sit that still so I could talk to him and video tape him talking to me.
Oh my gosh, Breck is gonna love this video...She'll be up soon to see it. I love how Macie says her friends names. SOOOO cute. Wait til she says 'I love you'...just melts ya.
She has the SWEETEST little voice! I love hearing her talk. So darn cute! What a smart girl too--recognizing her colors at 18 months!
Post a Comment